To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, The Alamodome has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
Please note that all guests will have to enter through a security checkpoint that includes wanding for illegal materials. Texas’ open-carry policy for handguns will be enforced, which means that all handguns must be holstered and all local laws must be abided by.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 210-207-3663.
The Alamodome is proud to offer the following ADA-compliant accommodations.
- Wheelchair and companion seating is available upon request
- Accessible restrooms and concession stands
- Facility Wheelchair service is available to guide you to your ticketed seat and back to the gate when the event is over.
- 113 Disability Access spaces are available at the facility parking lot
- Complimentary Disabled Veteran access is available at some events with the posting of appropriate signs and stickers on your vehicle
For most events, it is recommended that guests arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event starts time. For some concerts and special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait before entry for an appropriate break period.
Most bags are not allowed in the Alamodome especially during the NCAA Final Four matches, except the following.
- Bags smaller than5.5”x 8.5”
- Clear Bag smaller than12” x 6” x 12”
- 1-Gallon PlasticFreezer Bag
- Medically Necessary*
*Medical supplies will be permitted after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
Usually, events and shows are never canceled since the show must go on. But if a show is canceled or postponed due to weather or artist cancellation you can request a refund or reschedule of your ticket at 210-207-3663.
Any item that is too cumbersome to keep under a seat (ex.: stroller, wheelchair, large umbrella), should be checked-in at our Guest Services location near Section 101.
Children & Child Ticketing Policy
Guests over the age of 24 months must have a ticket to enter. Note: This may vary per event; check the event ticket policy for verification.
If a lost or misplaced child is found by event staff, they will be taken to Guest Services near section 101. Please check there if you are missing your child.
Clothes are required, but the style is up to you. If a show has specific attire requirements it will be listed in the program or event description.
Outside food and drink are not allowed. There are concession stands and restaurants, including the famous SWBC Terrace Club Restaurant, around the arena, that will be available for snacks, light refreshments, and meals.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 210-207-3663 after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
The Alamodome does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
NBA regulations prohibit noisemakers from being brought into the arena for any Spurs games. Rampage games prohibit all noisemakers except for one cowbell per person to be utilized moderately. Cowbells must be no longer than 8’’ in length and are subject to inspection and may be prohibited by event staff. Excessive use of cowbells will result in confiscation and may be returned at Guest Services behind section 101.
The carrying of weapons is prohibited at all high school, collegiate and professional sporting events as well as interscholastic events held at the Alamodome.
The Alamodome restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. All bags are subject to searches by event staff. Please refer to the list below for further details.
- Alcohol unless purchased from concession stands
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Ballons (helium, air-filled or deflated)
- Bottles, cans, and beverage containers of any kind*
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than 3” when extended
- Chairs, stools or other seating devices
- Chains (metal)
- Costumes (dangerous) including nunchucks, pitchforks, sling blades, axes, swords, whips, nooses, etc.)
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Inflatable objects (including footballs)
- Knives or Multi Tools (pocketknives, switchblades, lock-blades, throwing stars, scissors)
- Large Purses or Backpacks
- Large Hats or Signs
- Laser Pointers or Laser Pens
- Mace (pepper or tear gas)
- Outside food or beverage*
- Poles, sticks or rods of any kind
- Posters and Signs
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Swords (Plastic, Metal)
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Video Cameras/Recording Device (including GoPro devices)
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
The Alamodome has a no re-entry policy.
Unless a show is postponed or canceled, all sales are final. If a show is postponed or canceled, please call the box office at 210-207-3663 to ask about a refund or reschedule.
Hand-held posters and signs are allowed at The Alamodome for most events provided they do not block the view of the guests around you, are not commercial, obscene, or cause any disturbance to other fans. (This allowance is subject to change, at any time, at the discretion of AT&T Center management.)
Poles or sticks to display signs or flags are prohibited.
Signs may not be displayed during play at a sporting event, be placed on the court, or affixed to the building structure.
Due to San Antonio laws and restrictions, there will be no smoking in the facility or anywhere within 300ft of any exit. This includes all forms of smoking and tobacco use, including but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, smokeless tobacco, and tobacco pipes.